Restore and protect worn leather
Smith’s Leather Balm is a non toxic, natural leather conditioner designed to restore worn leather and protect new leather goods. It can be safely applied by hand and 1 oz (30 ml) tin fits conveniently in the pocket or bag. For most users, it will last from 6 to 12 months.
- Handmade in Maine, USA
- Made with only 3 all natural ingredients
- Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
- Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
- Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers
- Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
- Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
- Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
- Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
Data sheet • Product codes
- Volume30 ml
- Made inU.S.A
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Smith's All Natural
Smith's is a small family business in York, Maine, USA. All products are made from all natural ingredients and hand poured in small batches. Just organic cocoa butter, beeswax and pure sweet almond oil.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.