Peanut Titanium Flashlight
A stout titanium EDC flashlight
The Peanut is a stout EDC flashlight featuring a rear switch design and using the Quantum Dragon driver, which offers programable secondary RGB leds, power levels, memory, and a triple tap strobe. Also included are thermal regulation and voltage protection. The Peanut is powered by a 18350 flat top battery (not included) and incorporates all electronics on one board which saves length.
- Titanium construction
- Quantum Dragon driver
- Secondary RGB leds
- Triple tap strobe
- Group 1: Color, ML, 5%, 15%, 35%, 50%, 100%
- Group 2: Color, ML, 35%, 100%
- Group 3: ML, 5%, 15%, 35%, 50%, 100%
- Group 4: ML, 5%, 15%, 100%
- Group 5: ML, 15%, 100%
- Group 6: 5%, 15%, 35%, 50%, 100%
- Group 7: 15%, 100%
- Group 8: 15% - 50%
- Group 9: 100% Only
- Group 10: Color, 100%
- Group 11: 100%, Color
- Group 12: Color, 50%
- Group 13: 50%, Color
To enter configuration mode, quickly cycle the switch 12+ times until it starts to flash. Once it starts to flash,
you are in configuration mode. Once in configuration mode, the light will give a solid light and ramp down, if you
want to modify options 2-4 cycle switch during ramp to move to next option.
- Option 1 = Mode group, when light ramps down it will flash all 3 colors and then the group number in white light followed by all 3 colors. To select the group flashed in white light cycle the switch in the next color cycle after the group number you want to use is blinked out.
- Option 2 = Secondary color choice, when light ramps down it will blink twice to show its in the second option and flash each color several times, cycle switch while the color you want to use is flashing.
- Option 3 = Memory on/off, when light ramps down it will blink three times to show you its in the third option and flash red or green several times. Cycle the switch while flashing red if you want memory off and green if you want memory on.
- Option 4 = Strobe option, when light ramps down it will blink four times to show its in the fourth option and flash each color several times, cycle switch while flashing red for off, green if you want standard strobe and blue for bicycle mode. To access these in normal use cycle switch rapidly three times and it will access either strobe programmed when turned on.
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size25,1 × 72,4 mm
- Made inUnited States
- Battery18350 flat top (not included)
- Light sourceNichia 219C
Peanut Titanium Flashlight
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
CWF Custom Flashlights
USA made custom flashlights
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.