Civic Panel Loader 24 L Backpack
Pre-order or get notified when in stock.
A pinnacle of Evergoods development
Civic Panel Loader has been the Evergoods bestseller for a good reason. But as the product line evolves, standards are getting higher. In 2019, the Evergoods started planning how they could improve the breathability, durability, and sustainability without sacrificing any of the CPL's signature feature sets or appearance. Over the course of three years, they crafted new custom textiles and revisited manufacturing to achieve a new pinnacle of Evergoods development: CPL24, the next evolution of the Civic Panel Loader.
- New custom-developed rugged textile
- New back panel construction for ultimate breathability
- More environmetally friendly dyeing process
- Superior fit even with a laptop inside
- Exterior top pocket for quick access
- Exterior front panel pocket with internal organisation
- Padded + suspended laptop compartment
- Webbing loops in main compartment
- Low profile bladder ports
- YKK zippers with DWR finish
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size46 × 20 × 29 cm
- MaterialShell fabric: Custom developed 840d ballistic nylon 6 balanced woven with durable water repellent finish. Lining: 420d HT nylon with PU coating
- ZipperYKK 10RC and 8RC with DWR finish
- Weight1,27 kg
- WarrantyLifetime warranty
- Volume 24 L
- Laptop slotUp to 17"
Custom-developed textile: Exclusive to Evergoods, the bag has custom-made balanced woven textile, which takes the ruggedness of Ballistic 840D Nylon 6 and pairs it with the sleek woven standards of the Civic line. Twisted yarn for increased tensile strenght. Dustproof and easy to clean. Improved abrasion-resistance. Same streamlined aesthetic.
Ultimate breathability: The standard foam is replaced with a new two-layer construction of 3D spacer mesh and abrasion-resistant 50D monofilament woven. The back panel is durable, doesn't pill, won't abrade clothing, and is wildly breathable.
More environmetally responsible: To color the products, most big brands add dyes after the fabric has been developed. For this evolution of the CPL24, the custom textile is dyed at the polymer stage in the beginning of the supply chain, which uses far fewer resources and produces a longer lasting product. Saves water. Saves electricity. Adds color fade resistance
Ergonomic harness: Superior fit resulting from the 3d patterning rides high for active carry and with the asymmetrical laptop patterning CPL24 is exceptionally comfortable even with a laptop inside.
Exterior top pocket: Quick, easy access to smaller items and key leash without setting the bag down. Uses volume above the shoulders and does not interfere with main compartment. Keeps more fragile items up high, above the main load.
Exterior front panel pocket: Vertical zipper allows a larger opening than horizontal or diagonal openings. Vertical orientation allows side access while wearing or from the ground. Internal drop-in pocket for phone-sized items (wallet, passport, etc). Contents stay contained when panel pocket zipper is closed. Zippered mesh pocket for smaller items (change, receipts, batteries, etc). Pen slot holds multiple pens. Small volume accommodates flat items like: notebook or field guide, maps, tickets/boarding passes, etc.
Padded + suspended laptop compartment: Internal padded sleeve is fully suspended on all sides with Velcro strap to protect devices up to 17” MBP. Also has corner cutouts to allow for expansion and escape of debris. Sleeve can be used to separate computer, tablet, documents, etc. Asymmetrical profile of overall compartment allows laptop to be held securely in the lower portion without compromising contour fit around the back and shoulders. Accommodates a hydration bladder which can hang from the small loop provided.
Utility webbing loops: Two vertical rows of webbing at the top of main interior allow you to clip or stow small items like keys, pens, folding knives or attach an aftermarket organization pouch or panel.
Low profile bladder ports: Right and left shoulder ports have no velcro, no elastic, and no moving parts. Easy to use and will not break over time.
EV50 shoulder straps from zotefoams: Zote uses Nitrogen gas in a high pressure process to create foams with small and highly uniform pore size and consistent bubble distribution throughout the material. This yields a pure EVA foam with extremely even density and long lasting compression resistance.
YKK zippers with DWR finish: The RC (Racquet coil) zipper from YKK is specially designed for luggage applications where resistance to abrasion is a must. This zipper was precision engineered to meet the toughest performance requirements.
Fit + Ergonomics
- Integrated harness for streamlined excellent fit
- Contoured shoulder straps and back panel
- Durable, extremely breathable monofilament back panel construction
- Asymmetrical laptop pocket allows body contour for comfortable device carry
- Easy on body access to contents
- Pocket layout works in vertical and horizontal positions
- Top and side carry handles
- Low profile right and left bladder ports
- Internal stretch pocket for folders or books
- Fully padded laptop compartment fits most 15" devices and smaller 17" devices (double layered foam at bottom)
- Removable, adjustable sternum strap
- Key leash
- Bias cut panels for improved abrasion resistance or stretch
- Differentially cut shoulder straps for natural curve
- Main zipper counter pulls
- 420d HT nylon lining for durability and visibility
- Aluminum side stay for sturdy side carry
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Evergoods - Crossover Backpacks
Evergoods creates long lasting crossover equipment that has design for everyday wear and features for the outdoors. The product development and doing the work by themselves drives Evergoods. By using Kickstarter, there are no outside investors and the design room works as a board room.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.