Machined pen with a single handed twist mechanism
Following the "buy once" philosophy, the Wingback Mechanical Pen is designed to last for decades. Made from a solid bar of aerospace-grade stainless steel, it is reassuringly weighty in the hand with a wide diameter to reduce writing fatigue and encourage time to be taken with every pen stroke. A satisfying single handed twist locks the nib mechanism in place and every pen comes with the Fisher Space Pen® PR4 pressurized ink cartridge.
- Built to last – following the “buy once” philosophy
- Large 10 mm diameter and knurled grip helps to reduce writing fatigue
- Compact 117,5 mm length means it fits neatly in the crook of your hand
- Designed to fit the Fisher Space Pen® PR4 (included) or Schmidt Megaline 4889 ink cartridge
- Metal: Aerospace-grade stainless steel from Europe, CNC machined in Birmingham, UK.
- Cartridge: Fisher Space Pen® PR4 Pressurised ink cartridge from Boulder City, US.
- Sleeve: Oeko-Tex double thickness cotton sleeve from Poland.
- Finish: Laser engraved, assembled by hand and packaged in London, UK.
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size∅10 mm, 117,5 mm
- MaterialStainless steel
- Weight50 g
- Warranty30 years
- Made inUnited Kingdom
- Ink refill (included)Fisher Black Medium (PR4)
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Wingback - Leather Wallets & Machined Items From UK
Wingback is a London based independent design studio founded in 2014 stands for an alternative to mass production and disposable culture. Everything is designed to be a pleasure to use and to improve with age.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.