Will not rust, no matter how you try
The STS-ATB is a modern and technical framelock folder featuring a distinct clip point blade inspired by the classic Loveless chute knife. Featuring rustproof, edge-holding Terravantium™ blade, this folder is a cutting tool capable from sea to summit and anything in between. Integrated titanium bolstered handle with scales of your choice.
With a rustproof Terravantium™ blade, all non-ferrous and non-magnetic components down to the custom-turned titanium machined screws and ceramic bearings, the STS-ATB is a folding knife that is impervious to rust in any wilderness conditions, on land or in water. A highly reliable and capable tool for your next adventure, be it at the top of your favorite local peak, fishing spot or somewhere, unknown, far away and dangerous.
- Integrated titanium bolsters
- Terravantium™ blade, guaranteed rustproof for life
- Chute knife type clip point blade
- Non-nagnetic blade
- Dual thumbstuds with strontium aluminate glow-in-the-dark cabochons
- Fine matte finish
- Titanium pivot
- Ceramic bearings in bronze races
- Ceramic ball detent
- Titanium framelocking
- Laser engraved Terrain 365 mark
- Laser engraved Terravantium™ mark
Data sheet • Product codes
- Weight122 g
- WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty
- Blade length8,9 cm
- Closed length10,4 cm
- Open length20,6 cm
- HandleCarbon fiber, G10, Micarta
- Blade thickness3,8 mm
- Blade steelTerravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt
- Pocket clipDeep carry, Milled, Tip-Up
- Bearing styleCeramic roller bearings
- OpenerThumb stud
- Lock typeFrame lock
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Terrain 365 designs and crafts high performance, technical edged tools and accessories for rigorous wilderness and EDC use for all terrains from mountain top to sea floor. These tools will cut long and require little maintenance.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.