Aurora A29 Brass Flashlight
Turbo mode in brass body
The Aurora A29 is a compact EDC pocket flashlight CNC machined from brass, an elegant material which creates nice patina over time. The Turbo mode can be activated with just pressing and holding the button - releasing the button turns the Turbo off. It comes with a replaceable module lithium polymer battery which has a capacity of 600mAh and can be fully charged in 1 hour through the Micro USB charging port on the tail. And it uses a brass sink to dissipate the heat, generated by the LED especially working on the Turbo or High mode, fast to protect the core components and the user.
- CNC precision-crafted from brass
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Battery runtime max 72 hours
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip (not removable)
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size21,5 × 76 mm
- Weight84 g
- Warranty2 years
- OutputMax 700 lumens, 90+ CRI
- Battery600mAh li-po (included)
- Light sourceNichia 219C
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
RovyVon is an innovation-driven company which is focused on making LED flashlights and other EDC gear.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.