Karl 48h+ Backpack
In its category, this product was in the final round of the 8th annual Carry Awards VIII by Carryology.
Read more →
Perfect backpack for a long weekend
The Karl 48h+ travel backpack is a great companion for a long weekend getaway and a good alternative to a trolley. It is hand luggage approved with all airlines and can fit up to 44 litres. It has a classic, timeless look but has practical features. By opening it from the back allows suitcase style packing and easy access to your laptop.
The waterproof fabric is made from recycled PET bottles. Just make sure you close the zippers properly, then biking through the rain is no issue.
Every Property Of... bag comes with the ID tag which is your key to the free, worldwide Lost&Found Service. Learn more under www.foundthisbag.com.
- Cabin luggage approved with all airlines
- Can be packed like a suitcase
- Waterproof shell fabric
- Padded 15" laptop compartment
- Removable yellow travel pouch
- Inside pockets to keep things organised
- Comfortable, padded back panel
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps
- Chest strap for extra comfort when the bag is heavy
- Front pocket
- ID tag + Free, worldwide Lost&Found Service
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size33 × 18 × 47-73 cm
- MaterialPolyester made out of recycled PET bottles, leather strap, nylon zipper, nylon rip stop lining
- Weight1,9 kg
- Warranty3 years
- Volume28-44 L
- Laptop slotUp to 15/16"
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Property Of... creates timeless, functional & sustainable travel gear with natural and recycled materials. With a standard 3-year warranty, their bags last long and age well.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.