A true fisherman’s beanie
This is a true fisherman’s beanie that Ahti himself would wear. In the Finnish mythology, Ahti was the heroic god of the sea, from whom the fishermen would ask a great catch.
The Ahti beanie is handmade in Pöytyä Finland from 100% organic Finnsheep wool and knitted by Myssy Grandmas. Wool is a naturally water-repellent material and our yarns contain lanolin, the natural grease of the wool, making the Ahti beanie particularly good for wet conditions.
- Handmade in Pöytyä, Finland
- Knitted by Myssy Grandmas
- 100% organic Finnsheep wool
- Comes packed in a handsome gift box
Data sheet • Product codes
- SizeSize M, fits well for 54-59 cm hat size. Will adjust to the size of the head.
- Material100% organic Finnsheep wool
- WarrantyLifetime warranty
- Made inFinland
- WashingFreshen up by airing it out. Hand-washing or machine-washing in high-quality wool program only. Dry flat.
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Myssy - Wool Hats Knitted by Real Grandmas
Myssyfarmi is a farm-based design company from Pöytyä, Finland, known for its Myssy wool hats. Every Myssy is knitted by a real Myssy Grandma in Pöytyä. The unique hand-dyed yarn is from their own herd of Finnsheep.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.