A high performance packable daypack
Ultralight UHMWPE-reinforced Robic® nylon delivers extraordinary durability, while the UTS coating, sealed seams, and sealing zippers yield a weatherproof design. Alpine-ready features include gear loops, a shockcord capture for tools, and buckle compression straps. Sternum strap and weight distributing shoulder straps provide an agile and balanced fit. Stow in the included mesh compression sack for travel.
- Weatherproof design with sealed seams
- Sealing zippers for weatherproofing
- Compresses for travel, included mesh compression sack
- UHMWPE-reinforced wear panels for extreme durability, abrasion resistance, and tear strength
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Two gear loops with corresponding Hypalon™-reinforced shockcord capture
- Breathable, weight distributing shoulder straps
- Water resistant front pocket with sealing zipper
- Oversized mesh side pockets
- Compression straps with side release buckles for stabilizing loads or attaching exterior equipment
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size48 × 25 × 15 cm (Packed 10 × 10 × 14 cm)
- Material70D Robic® nylon UHMWPE, 50D nylon mini ripstop
- ZipperYKK® PU Coated Sealing
- Weight190 g
- Volume16 L
Part of the collection:
Matador Advanced Series Bags
Matador's lightest weight high performance outdoor products that compress for travel. The Advanced Series bags feature waterproofing measures such as sealed seams and weatherproof closures.
out of 5
Matador - Packable Adventure Travel Gear
Matador's mission is to design the best packable gear possible. Everything is founded on the obsession with travel, adventure, and the great outdoors.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.