The Street-Slang 3.5L is intentionally designed for light carry, but it can still fit a standard wine bottle, large book, or almost any size water bottle. It doesn't fit most DLSR cameras, larger tablets, laptops, and other tech stuff - the Street-Slang is designed to live in the moment, discover, and get lost, so you can leave your work tools for another time.
The bag has a simple form factor that goes well with every outfit, and packs a ton of easy organisation for your gear. 1680D Mil-Spec nylon outer shell is super-sturdy and keeps everything protected.
- 4 dump pockets, 5 zip pockets
- Secure back pocket, secret stowaway pocket
- External sunglass holder, pen slot, card slot
- Side grip, key lanyard, strap management
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size27,5 × 17 × 6,5/8,5 cm
- Material1680D Water-Resistant MIL-SPEC Ballistic Nylon, 200D Ripstop Nylon lining
- Weight370 g
- Volume3,5 L
- HardwareMetAstics™ Compression Camlock buckle
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Inspired by street culture from around the world, Hyphenate designs are focused on feeling free, choosing peace, having passion, and spreading happiness.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.