Made to to last, adaptable and guaranteed for life
The Backpack N°0.0 is an all-purpose, good looking bag for the urban jungle and technical design for all of your outdoor adventures.
The pack features technical components and specialised, hard-wearing materials necessary for hard use. The main fabric is recycled PET (no PVC), the lining is upcycled, and all materials are certified Oeko-Tex and Bluesign.
- Zippered outside pocket under the rolltop
- Two front pockets, accessible from both sides
- Secret passport pocket on the back
- 15" laptop slot (33 X 24 X 2.5 cm) accessible from the outside
- Roll top design allows volume to expand as needed
- Color or the inrerior lining is random
- S-Hypalon TPU Bluesign reinforcements
- Comes with accessory straps (size S)
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size15 × 28 × 48-69 cm
- Material1680D RPET Double Face PU, 420D Diamond Ripstop lining (random color)
- ZipperYKK® AquaGuard®
- Weight1,25 kg
- WarrantyLifetime warranty
- Volume20-28 L
- Laptop slotUp to 15/16"
- HardwareDuraflex XLite Polyamide and Fidlock V buckles
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Haize Project relies on modularity, durability and responsible materials. This means the products adapt to many situations, they will last a lifetime and can be repaired, and made of recycled, robust and certified materials.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.