A 3-way sling type wallet / travel organizer
The Annex Case was designed for those who need just the minimal essentials on the go. It is a compact wallet/travel case that can also fit your smartphone.
The front compartment is dome-shaped to give it extra room to fit your car key or earphones. The front panel section features a reflective material that shines bright when hit by light for extra protection at night. The main compartment can be used as a wallet, with cash and card slots, with extra storage for your smartphone and travel essentials such as your passport.
The shoulder strap can be removed to allow for carry by hand. With four attach points, it can be carried horizontally or vertically. A clip at the tip of the loose end of the shoulder strap allows you to attach the end to the bag to avoid getting tangled on the go.
- Waterproof fabric used on front compartment
- Can be worn cross-body style, single shoulder or by hand
- Two independent compartments
- Reflective front panel for visibility at night
- Removable shoulder strap to use it as a travel case
- Main compartment has a cash slot, two zippered pockets, three card slots, mini pocket
- RFID protected in the main compartment
- Shoulder strap clips
Products in new condition can be returned for free within 60 days. We'll cover the return shipping, but the original shipping costs will not be refunded.
Our Return Policy →
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size20,5 × 11 × 2 cm
- ZipperWater-resistant YKK zip
- Weight228 g
- Additional featuresRFID-protected
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Code of Bell - Modern Ways to Carry
Code of Bell creates true everyday bags that function more like a wearable extension, an additional pocket. A single strap design allows easy access to the pack without the need to unload if for access. Optimized for today's everyday use in mind.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.