Annex 360 Wallet Sling
Half wallet, half amazing
When you think of a wallet, typically an image of a pocket-size, flat, and foldable case comes to mind. Used primarily to carry paper currency, coins, credit cards, IDs, and other forms of card-sized items. And going slim is the norm, but it can be limiting in capacity.
The Annex 360 Wallet Sling however, is a large capacity zippered wallet and an extension of your pockets - right at the core of Code Of Bell concept. It has a patent-pending single-zipper 3 pocket design and all the features of a wallet, but with lots of space and versatility in a compact form. A wallet that is functional and adaptable to work for your EDC, outdoor and travel needs.
- Total 5 zippered pockets:
- Patent-pending single zipper 3 pocket design (main compartment)
- Front dome-shaped zipper pocket for extra storage space (keys, earphone etc)
- Rear concealed zipper pocket
- Rotating swivel hook to attach to belt loop or other bags
- Belt latch webbing
- RFID protected (main compartment + rear pocket)
- Magnetic release key chain strap
- Anti-theft zipper pull design
- Removable clamp to attach to ~25 mm webbing or for strap management
- Waterproof fabric + weather-resistant zippers
Data sheet • Product codes
- Size8,5 × 13 × 4,5 cm
- MaterialX-PAC Nylon
- ZipperYKK® AquaGuard®
- Weight170 g
We have received your review - thanks a lot, much obliged. Your review will be published as soon as we have a chance to check it out.
Code of Bell - Modern Ways to Carry
Code of Bell creates true everyday bags that function more like a wearable extension, an additional pocket. A single strap design allows easy access to the pack without the need to unload if for access. Optimized for today's everyday use in mind.
We are authorized seller of each brand we represent and authenticity of every product is guaranteed.